Wednesday, May 27, 2009

it's all about the cigarettes, pot, and food...

it's all you need in life right? Anyways some of the highlights of the day:

- People will stand in the pouring rain to smoke their cigarettes.
- Cigarettes are also important accessories...at least to one patient. He tied a cigarette to each of his eyeglasses's arm.

- "I don't need medicine. I have my own home remedy kit. All I need is vitamins and marijuana."

- Sanest thing I heard today:
"How do I become a doctor?"
"Well, you first have to finish high school, then go to college, go to medical school, then do a few years of residency."
"Oh...I don't think I'll do that."

and FOOD...
- fast food next to the parking lot is no good. I've been craving French Fries after work everyday
- I learned a new recipe for "firecrackers": Peanut Butter and Marijuana sandwiched between two Crackers and then baked. (food + pot...even better right?)

(hmm...I've seen to have capitalized all the food words...)

No comments:

Post a Comment